Empowering you to Speak Up
Would your audience rate you as a credible source of information?
Do you feel comfortable when expressing your opinions and thoughts? Good presenters aren’t born, they are made.
To be a good presenter is about getting three things right: the message itself, how you communicate it, and how you support it. It’s so much easier when you have the tools and the know-how to make these three things work for you.
And the results speak for themselves!
What will you learn to do?
- prepare a topic for discussion so that you appear organised and in control
- plan the information to follow a logical sequence, to get and maintain the listener’s attention
- deliver the message using your voice to project clarity and conviction
- present the message using your natural style, as its best, suited to the audience and the purpose of the meeting
- complement the spoken content using appropriate gestures and mannerisms, to add further expression and clarity
Who should attend?
If you have little experience in presenting, or feel that your primary need is to build confidence to present information to a group, then this programme is ideal for you.
“Present with Confidence, one of the most useful courses I’ve been on.” – Fanie Koen, Capital Accountant, CAPITEC BANK