Making Credible Connections
How versatile are you in dealing with people?
Do you ever think about what motivates people to behave and react the way they do?
The ability to connect and build trust is an essential ingredient for good communication and productive relationships. A one ‘one-size fits all’ approach to dealing with people simply doesn’t work!
Learn about your unique communication style and how to flex it to get better results from interactions with colleagues or clients. Increasing your versatility will increase your influence!
What will you learn to do?
- understand the power of perception: how it influences the way we all behave
- explore a simple and practical 4 colour model that describes behaviour differences
- how do you see yourself? Discover how you preferred style influences your way of thinking, working and communicating, and how it impacts relationships in your personal and professional environment
- gain insight into the strengths and weaknesses of others you interact with
- modify your behaviour to connect more effectively
- develop actions (person/team) to improve communication and leverage the benefits
- of diversity in your team
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone in any role, because no one works in complete isolation of others! It works with any mix of people from an organisation, and it’s obviously perfect for teams: to recognise the value of individual team members and appreciate their unique contribution to overall performance.
Clarity4D™ personal profile
The Clarity4D™ process uses colour as a common language for self-understanding, effective interaction and organisational growth. Prior to the workshop, individuals complete an online questionnaire, which produces a comprehensive personal profile which they will reference regularly during the programme.
“Everyone communicates, few connect: this is what the most effective people do differently!” – John C Maxwell author